View Single Post
Old
10-23-2013, 08:00 AM
dansk55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
Well you got feedback and created a discussion. My question to you is why are you hoping for these kids that left their team hanging, to have a good rest of season. Really, this sounds like mom or dad talking. Message to you: you wanted your son out because of your selfish ego. Your son is not going to make the show because you and his agent will not let him fight through the adversity he's going through.
Every player, or parent thinks their kid deserves first line minutes. Do they? Not a chance. Hargrave had lots of opportunity to prove himself but couldn't score. He has power forward written all over him but played like a swede. Addessi, is more puzzling. There must be something between coach and player that turned him off Sarnia and that happens.
I m sure all will survive and play. What level, who knows. Sometimes a change is as good as a vacation. Personally, there was other players who should go, but i think they realized they have it pretty good on a bottom team. Besides, if you are a third, 4th or duster, you fate isn't much better somewhere else.