View Single Post
Old
10-23-2013, 09:12 AM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persona5 View Post
Why is it that every time we get a nationally televised game we play like poop and get dominated...

I knew we would lose eventually but this was by far our worst performance of the year.
Our record shows "every time" is quite the exaggeration. We were right at .500 on NBCSN/VS over the past five seasons heading into last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey diva View Post
Hendricks has also taken some dumb penalties. Two in the Montreal game if I remember correctly. Other teams put out their young players out on the ice and let them learn from their mistakes. We ice a team of third liners who can't finish. Trotz gives the vets plenty of chances despite their screw ups yet the younger players sit if they mess up. I would say Poile had a soft spot for Hendricks since he was originally drafted by him.

You can spin it any way you want to, 101 st but this roster is not a contending roster. You can't cover a **** pile with snow and expect me to think it's pretty.
IF you want to use dumb penalties as the reason to hate a player, Hendricks isn't the only one on the team guilty.

You once again write the team off early, yet they are somehow in contention at the ten game point in the season. There is one game so far this season where the team completely stunk for the entire game.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote