View Single Post
10-23-2013, 11:38 AM
vCash: 500
Got the game-winner with about 3 minutes to go the other day in my lower-tier division.

Last night my top-tier team laid down a mercy (10 goal differential) on the only team that's beaten us so far this season. Got the last goal and a couple assists through the night.

Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
I think I determined that I can't use the P92 anymore. Messing around with my sticks yesterday, the curve is just too big. When the stick is in shooting position cupping the puck, the blade is facing way wide of the net. Unless I was shooting from behind my body, it's going to be too far off.

Makes me wonder about the Vanek curve blades I saw at an LHS. I want something with a flatter blade but still with a little loft. Haven't used it for a while. For now I'll probably plug away with my P88 though.
I broke my primary P88 last week and am using my backup P92 until I get the replacement. I used to like the P92 more, but now I find trouble stickhandling fast/through traffic because of it. Can't wait to get my new P88. Which blade are you currently looking at as an alternative to your P88?