View Single Post
Old
10-23-2013, 12:08 PM
TheTakedown
Puck is Life

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
If you've done something as simple as pulled a little muscle in your back from sleeping the wrong way, it makes the game of playing goal on the ice very hard.

A few days off can nip the problem in the bud, and you go back to playing normally.

This is what the injury sounds like. Something that just needs a few days of not doing anything strenuous.

Lets be thankful that up to this point in his career Hank has been VERY healthy. I don't think this is something we should be worrying about.

Rick Nash however? Yeah...we should be worrying.
I have a feeling this has been a problem for the last 3-5 games... not just the Washington game... hank played awesome in that game, but like crap in the games before and after... if he played with the problem during the caps game, I think its been a problem for a week or two now...

OR just speculation on my part, possible that hank is taking care of his contract during this little break?

lastly, I think if Nash incurs one more concussion, or if he does not produce, we should rid him and do a mini rebuild... two reasons: a) the guy does not want to go through a rebuild period again, and b) his cap hit is a monstrosity