View Single Post
Old
10-23-2013, 02:22 PM
fredrikstad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovemymum View Post
I believe X-Box have a new console out these days? Same thing happend With David James (UK national soccer goalie) a while back.

David James and Nintendo: The former Armani model was dubbed 'Calamity James' following a string of inept performances in the Liverpool goal. He blamed his inability to catch a ball on a loss of concentration resulting from marathon eight-hour sessions on his addictive Nintendo games console. "I was getting carried away playing Tekken II and Teamrider. I didn't play well. It was a difficult game and I made some mistakes. I realise now my preparation was not right," he said at the time. He wasn't doing too well on the football pitch either. But his pitiful excuses did more to promote Nintendo than Super Mario ever could.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...sport.comment2

It is a poorly hidden Secret that Zuccarello spent his entire time off in Russia playing video games. Reputed to have a big locker room precence, he might have passed it on. At least Calamity Hank is a suspect. Someone should stop by were they live and at least open up a window or something.

James is playing in the Icelandic League now (if that could add to the motivation).
He does live together with Hagelin,no? Is he a video gamer too?