View Single Post
Old
10-23-2013, 03:26 PM
massey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx and Stones View Post
The real problem for Sting fans is that two players from a recent draft have bailed out in their draft year. This is a major risk for players to take and it suggests that they were very unhappy. Players talk, agents talk... And unhappy players will make upcoming drafts more difficult. Will Sarnia become a no go draft destination? For this reason I think the players should have been moved quickly and quietly. The longer this festers, the bigger a problem it will become.
I agree that this will not help for sure and agree move them quickly.Lots of politics. No doubt agents have a lot of say as appears to be the case with Koodola.Hasn't did much in my eyes but getting the ice time.Then you have the bosses son dressing when others were playing better sits out.Dont blame Addessi or his parents for their decision. They see this also along with fans from other teams that comment at the arena.Hargrave a bit different,had a chance but was struggling and too bad if you didnt like the 3rd line.What ever happen to playing the best players regardless who their daddy is or agent.I know,I know ,Jr hockey has turned into big business.Good luck too both players and hope they dont come back and haunt us.