View Single Post
Old
10-23-2013, 03:48 PM
Raspewtin
MayDeathNeverStopYou

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
to me its related, its connected. in other words, you cannot separate the two.

and for the record, this is NOT something new. this has been an issue for sometime.

our lack of intensity i see as a lack of results.

the hard work thing, thats a lack of execution.

effort. well to me, thats a lack of success.

and when you have no short term success like dominating a shift, scoring a goal, winning a period, or a game.... it becomes increasingly, exponentially more difficult to gather the emotion and energy needed to compete knowing you arent good enough. eventually, you look drained and lacking of effort.

im not buying into the less talented teams can win with effort and intensity stuff. maybe with torts and his "system" we could fake it and limp along. not with av. we are now exposed for what we are.

if you cannot score, you cannot win unless you have hank being hank and hes not. he lets in 2 softies and were toast.

if you cannot score, you cannot win. when your collective spirit is weakend, the results are what weve seen so far.

like i said. all connected.
I completely agree with the bolded. I remember SO many times that this team would score one goal and "defend" that lead for dear life. They didn't bring as much effort as they're being given credit for...