Dharvey33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Habs Go View Post
We need to get rid of :

1. DD
2. Bouillon
3. Briere

I would rather release DD and lose him for nothing than to hold on to him while he's taking the place of a Bournival or Leblanc. He's worst then Gomez ffs..

Bouillon is just done. Love the player, great heart but he's done. Judgement error after error.

Briere... so far he's useless and considering his age and the amount of time he was playing, I can't see how he can get better. If he's just here for the playoffs, then he should be getting less than half the salary he's currently being paid.

And I wouldn't replace any of these guys. Use the cap space to resign guys like Subban and Eller.

Gionta...his contract is almost done, I hope they don't resign him. Got a lot of heart for a little guy but he's a 3rd liner or 4th liner at best nowadays.
Just to be sure we should get rid of Therrien, Leblanc, Hudon, Bournival too.

Briere is not a problem on this team he still has some pop left.

Desharnais i agree Bouillon should just be a plug in plug out player no need to get rid of him.

You can add Diaz and Gorges. One of them needs to be traded both together are redundant.

I remember the time when the caps wanted Gorges for Brouwer. I would be all over this offer. Or the avs that wanted to trade Mcginn for him.

Gorges won't finish the year in mtl i'm guessing part of a package deal.