View Single Post
Old
01-18-2004, 07:00 PM
Grady41

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skroob
personally, i would try to move Carter, listen to offers for Porta(Poti), and hold Lindros.

Carter just cant find his goove here (kinda like Hlavac), and could return something of value.

Porta i just cant stand. not only does he suck on D, but he cost us Mike York. Dumbass sather.

Lindros has been great, and is doing everything right. Best hes been as a ranger, with possible exception of the time of the FLY line. Also, as a upcoming UFA with a histoy, i dont think hed return that much. However, his parents and personality have been a non-issue (leading many to think it was all Booby Clarke the whole time), and his injuries havent been an issue either.

I would ask in return picks/procpects, or a good stay-at-home D-man. What NY needs is a Buke II.
If Carter could be had now for picks and prospects I would want the Kings to jump all over that

maybe something like a 3rd this year and a 2nd next year the only propects that I can think of that might be availible is Noah Clarke, Richard Seeley,and Joe Rullier
Noah is a foward and Richard and Joe are Dmen

Maybe 1 of the above prospects and a 7th with a 4th or a 3rd next year

Fair, unfair how do you feel about it?