View Single Post
Old
10-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Oilbleeder
RattsSSV on the avy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soli View Post
Girardi - Ference; Petry - Smid; J.Schultz - Belov doesn't look too bad. The dream piece would be a LH #1 guy to pair with Petry, but beggars can't be choosers.

If they'd deal him right now, I'd deal Marincin++. I wouldn't want to pay closer to the deadline when we're likely in a super bad position.

Not going to deal a 1st for a rental. We shouldn't be doing that till we're playoff regulars.

Unfortunately, unless we're getting a player with term on contract, I don't see any significant moves coming till Hall gets back and MacT can assess where we are relative to the standings.
I personally wouldn't mind trading a 1st for him if he's open to an extension.

Smid-Petry
Ference-Girardi
Belov-J.Schultz

Gives us a solid D. I think Ference's game would really benefit from having Girardi as his partner. I think if he is the complimentary guy defensively, he's at his best. Girardi is a damn good D-man, has played tough minutes well. Is physical too. I think he'd round out our D quite well. He's also got a decent breakout pass.