View Single Post
Old
10-23-2013, 08:17 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
101, you're still not addressing the main issue though. If we're a team that scores by committee, I'd want that committee to be as big as possible. Having Fisher out of the lineup hurts and then taking Forsberg depletes the possibilities even further. We have to run 3 lines that have a chance to score shift in and shift out. One line of grinders is fine. Dressing 5 to almost complete two full lines of them is overkill. That's my beef more than anything.
What has Forsberg done at ES to warrant him not sitting a game? He's 0g, 0a, on the ice for 0 ES goals but 6 ES goals against. Hopefully he got the message and comes back ready to address the issues in his game.

Putting Stalberg on the 4th line again should be more of a point of contention last night than the rookie sitting for a game. Stalberg with a fellow winger with talent (not Hendricks) give the team the same opportunity for scoring by committee. Stalberg not getting much ES time with quality line mates, Wilson and Bourque not scoring at ES, Forsberg not scoring or even on the ice when the team scores at ES all hurt right now.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote