View Single Post
Old
10-23-2013, 10:38 PM
I3ig13ig

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7 View Post
Agreed. Don't mind him as a player, he's definitely good, but as a person... it's another story

"Evander Kane ‏@EKane9JETS
First game back at the MTS tonight. Lets show the gucci mane how loud you guys can be! #thenatural"

Seriously, if you call yourself "the Gucci Mane" or shave YMCMB into your hair, I don't really want you on this team that ego is massive
I don't think he was calling himself Gucci Mane... Nobody would ever do that lol. That guy is messed... BURR

With that being said, I work at a popular restaurant in Winnipeg that NHL players frequently eat at when they are in town and Kane is a regular. He is a super nice guy, PAYS ALL HIS BILLS, and doesn't come off as cocky or arrogant at all. Honestly, I think this whole thing about his behavior outside of the rink is some ridiculous media stunt. Just MO.

Also keep in mind how young he is. Not everyone who makes the big leagues needs to instantly be some super mature man who is as well spoken and received as a 40yr old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
I'd do

Yakupov + Arcobello + N. Schultz

for

B. Schenn + Simmonds

Hall Schenn Eberle
Perron RNH Simmonds
Joensuu Gagner Hemsky
Gazdic Gordon Pitlick

Is a considerably more balanced lineup.
I would want more from Philly if I am giving up Yak and Arco. Maybe a 1st/B+ Prospect/Meszaros