View Single Post
Old
10-24-2013, 03:13 AM
KingKopitar11*
Drew Doughty Eh?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jml87 View Post
Alright, whatever. Carter doesn't need anyone else, cause he can shoot the puck and that means he's a god. I love Carter, he's in my top 3, but your blind love for him is crazy. A complete disregard for the playmakers with him, particularly Richards, giving him open looks and making his job much easier. Carter himself would tell you as much.
Are you serious? Carter is one of my favorite kings on this team. It's not blind love. I think you take his game for granted. Being a sniper is no walk in the park. Finding the open seams on the ice, his vision for the game is very great. He has the best shot on the kings.

He gives Richards an easier time passing to him because Carter knows the game so well. Carter>Richards. Carter plays an impressive defensive game, he's fast, always in top shape, he knows how to score. It's not blind love, I respect him as a player a lot. His game is tuned perfectly. Playmakers are good, but having a smart sniper who pots in almost every shot sure makes their lives much more easily.

For me being a playmaker is more easier than being a sniper.

Carter is more important to me than Richards. Carter can do everything Richards can, and better. Richards is just more of a locker-room dude, and that's respectable.

KingKopitar11* is offline   Reply With Quote