View Single Post
Old
10-24-2013, 08:28 AM
massey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerMax View Post
If it was another name on his jersey, everybody would say he is a good 4th line player. Remember, he is still one of the youngest kids on the team. The kid plays hard, never gives up and does everything asked of him EVERY SHIFT. #19 NEVER takes a shift off like most kids. Yes he is an ugly skater, but he still has average speed.

As for Kodola, I am not a huge fan of him either, but he plays like a Russian for the most part other than he doesn't dive. He would be useless on the bottom 2 lines because of his style. He has tremendous vision, and if he could play the way he did against London every game, he would be a top player in the league. I think as his confidence grows, we will start noticing him in a good way allot more. His play making ability is amazing. I believe everything with him right now is just confidence.
Tired of OH(its the name on the back of the sweater).BS. I could care less who's name is on the back of the jersey.It could be Orr,Gretzky,Roy,Shanahan. Who cares. No argument on his work ethics.I agree he works his heart out and does what he can to the best of his ability,BUT he is not a JR A player.We have sent better players home packing or waiting for trades than he is and agents and other players also have noticed. Had 4 London fans and 2 Saginaw in our section who have no idea who his dad is were commenting.I agree that Kodola is lacking confidence and size as he is getting knocked around pretty good out there which makes him apprehensive.Hopefully it will come