View Single Post
Old
10-24-2013, 02:12 PM
Top 6 Spaling

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post

Josi is the most overrated d-man in the league, not a chance am I moving a top player for a 18 minute a night d-man. Guy plays with weber and he is a god. Isn't with Weber so now he is expendable. If someone is willing to pay for him Poille should move him now.

He's a younger N.Schultz.
I can't express how much I disagree with you. Josi is a future top pairing Dman, and is a solid #2/3 guy right now. The reason he is expendable has nothing to do with him and everything to do with the fact that we now have Weber and Jones to play on our top pairing, with Klein and Ekholm looking great as a 2nd pairing. In a perfect world, we would keep them all, but we have a surplus at defense and a weakness at forward. So we should make a trade. Josi is "expendable" because he is not the face of the franchise (Weber) or cheaply on an ELC (Jones). Not cause he is a bad player.

He is one of my favorite players, and I fully believe he has #1D potential. Not sure if he will reach it, but he has that potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petro Points View Post
Not Eberle for sure (8pt and a +10 in 6 game road trip).. But for Gagner it may be close in value.
Not a chance, we can do far better than Gagner. Rather just keep Josi.

I totally understand not wanting to deal Eberle for him, he's a great player, which is why I want him. Don't under-rate Josi though.