View Single Post
Old
10-24-2013, 05:47 PM
haveandare

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riche16 View Post
Honestly, I think Glen will AT LEAST give him until the roster is a bit more healthy. Nash is a big question mark, but you know when Hagelin is back... you know when Cally is back.

Look, I'm not saying this team isn't ******. It is. I'm not saying they're putting effort in, we have EVERY right to question that at this point.

What I'm saying is he's going to be given a fair chance, with a roster that inlcudes 5 of his top-6... not 50% which is what he's had to this point.

It's a long season, and if we play as bad as this until Thanksgiving... trend upwards until x-mas and then get HOT after the Olympics... we'd be in the play-offs.

The reason why patience is a virtue is because it isn't easy, and not everyone can have it... especially at times like this.
Well put. Obviously, the team has looked awful, but AV hasn't had anything like a competitive roster for more than a game or two either. You can't play musical chairs with coaches every two seconds. It'd be outrageous to fire AV without letting him get some time with most of the top 6 back and Hank healthy.

haveandare is offline   Reply With Quote