10-25-2013, 01:25 AM
ThirdManIn
Global Moderator
Aspiring Sinecure

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling View Post
Great win! Such a fun game to watch. So glad I got to be home for fall break and see this one live.

Players who did well:
-King Hut: Mitch Korn finds another one. Almost made a crazy save on the first one and no chance on the second one.
-Craig Smith: Honey badger don't give a %#&@$. He looks like the old Smith, back before he sucked.
-Weber: Solid all-around game, and snipe on the goal
-Hornqvist: The usual, and a goal
-Forsberg: Easily the most offensive talent of anyone on our roster
-Jones: Man he has talent, but does he ever look like a rookie. Lots of mistakes, lots of bright spots.
-Ekholm: When you don't notice a rookie defenseman, he did well.
-Ellis: He was...better. I'll never be a huge fan of him, but he was better than I remember him being.

Players who looked bad:
-Colin Wilson: When you don't notice a guy who was supposed to be our best forward...not good
-Bourque: So many chances to make things happen, so little things happening. Lots of fans, lots of turnovers.
-Whoever picked the music tonight: I Like Big Butts? Low? This is a hockey game, not a dance club
Don't they play that Flo Rida song at the Bridge, too? I swear I heard it during a TV broadcast of a live game once, and my then girlfriend mentioned how her Mom wears Apple Bottom jeans.