View Single Post
Old
10-25-2013, 01:12 AM
Burnt Biscuits

vCash: 500
I've like Eakins so far, it sucks that our special teams have gone down the crapper, but our 5 vs 5 play has been a lot better. Which I put a greater amount of importance on, that's the most important ship to right. I also like how we have been much more competitive on the shot clock and I do feel like I'm starting to see some better habits out of our players.

The only thing I haven't liked so far apart from the special teams is his handling of Yakupov. I don't feel like he has done enough to put him in a position to succeed, while Yak hasn't helped him self much, when Yak scores a goal and gets some confidence his entire game usually gets substantially better. I'd also like to get Yak off the 1st PP unit and put on the Hemsky unit so he can be fed the cross ice pass in the slot for his one timer which is his bread and butter. Him and Nuge tend to the same parts of the ice and it just not a great fit for him there, also makes for an awkward shot attempt when they have him playing up high like he was tonight.