View Single Post
Old
10-25-2013, 07:13 AM
Broilers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilersfan11 View Post
The only two that I believe should be untouchable are Hall and RNH.If the Oilers don't make the playoffs (again),then it's time to move Yakupov or Eberle to improve this team in other areas.
I wouldn't start with these two (Eberle Yakopov). First we need to start clean the roster from veterans. Nick Schultz should be on the move. Unfortunately we need to wait at least to Olympic games. It is not many takers before that. Probably we can get first round pick from Hemsky. He should be on the move. Let's hope he stays healthy through the Olympic games. After that he will have takers. I wouldn't mind to trade Smyth too. These three guys are veterans who should have lead the team.

These three guys are difficult to move now. We need to start moving guys before that just the sake of the move. We need to send a message to the team. If you are not starting to win you are not going raise pay checks in Edmonton. Moving Brown was a great thing and the move proves that there may be a possibility to move another marginal player too.

Ference has been absolute disappointment. I can't imagine the leadership onf Oilers. They just can't sign UFAs who fit the team