Old
10-25-2013, 08:48 AM
Dorian2
The bag don't lie.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinghockey View Post
I totally agree with you, players that we just don't move are:
Hall, RNH, Eberle, Perron, J.Schultz, Petry.

We need a nucleus of players and these young player are just too valuable. We have plenty of other pieces to move to improve our team:
Gagner, Arco, Hemsky, Yak, 2014 1st, and dmen to upgrade our defensemen.

The question I have for you guys when Hall is back and if and that is a big if, everyone is healthy how do we run our lines. Arco has proven himself so far on this team. He is a lot better than Gagner on the faceoff, better defensively and is producing. The way Hemsky is playing what do we do with him keep him and play him in the top 9 or move him for assets whether it is picks and prospects or keep him and he signs with another team next year. If he stays healthy and is producing I would just hate to waste an asset like him.
Good question. I've been pondering that one myself for the last few days. That's going to be a fairly tough decision.

Go figure that we are in a position when Gags gets back that we have too much depth at center to keep them all.

I'm really really liking Arco's game right now. He's almost looking like a keeper. Maybe it's time we forget about where the player was picked, and just kind of watch the game he's playing.