View Single Post
Old
10-25-2013, 02:50 PM
hmminvisiblecola1279
I just hope we can

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Coleman View Post
So you're mad at the Oilers for not being outliers. Weird.

Its disappointing. It's not a huge shock either. Did you have this team pegged for a Cup contender or something?

I dunno how having realistic expectations of a rebuilding team that's just starting to take its first steps back makes one an apologist exactly, but if throwing that kind of terminology around makes you feel better, go nuts.

As for making the playoffs, I think they are a number one d-man away from being able to achieve that goal. I don't think this is that year, but I expect them to be in the mix before the end of the season.
Putting your faith in the organization that is continually spinning its wheels in vain is rather priceless. You expect them to be in the mix, the mix for what exactly? You don't expect the playoffs so what do they have to play for then Moose? Love the Cup contender nonsense, you would have thought by now most of us are just hoping they can play a full sixty minute game. You keep calling the team a rebuilding one, Eakins thinks otherwise and stated so repeatedly and yet here we go again. They are not rebuilding they are FAILING.