View Single Post
Old
10-25-2013, 05:22 PM
SgtJoseph*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Emperor View Post
As much as I hate to add into the conversation as a pessimist, but I can't see this team improving that much on offense until the house is cleaned. The stink of Lavy's system and coaching is still all over the place. The passing, which quite frankly has always been all over the place is still one of the biggest issues. Unless Berube isn't practicing how to make passes, I can only assume that old habits die hard and this habit is being harder than ever.

2006-07 was one of the best things that happened to players like Mike Richards because they had season to work on their game without pressure. I know I'm beating a dead horse in these boards, but Homer needs to be fired and either Hextall moved into GM role or get someone from the outside. Let them blow up the team enough to make a statement without removing the future core.

The biggest fear I have as a fan is that they begin to score goals again towards the holidays and win enough games getting them back on track, go on the Olympic break and come back and suck again, just in time for Homer to make desperate trades at the deadline.
Respectfully i just do not quite get the " stink of lavy's system ". If i am not mistaken under Lavy's stinky system our club went to a Stanley cup final, and was near the top of the league in scoring a few times etc ? . Now if you want to say his system no longer seems to have worked with the personnel we have i will meet you half way on that.Bottom line with me is i see our club failing to score on many great chances in front of the net for all kinds of crazy reasons, hopefully the lads can get it going soon.

SgtJoseph* is offline   Reply With Quote