View Single Post
Old
01-19-2004, 06:40 AM
Quellet The Dogs Out

vCash: 500
Gagne2433, give props to Dan Morgan from the Panthers as well. Morgan had 13 tackles, and the game sealing interception...he was also born and raised in Philly.

As far as the WR situation, I seriously think that anything less than TO will be unacceptable. WE NEED A BIG TIME RECEIVER, A PLAYMAKER. We will also need to fill some gaps, as Troy Vincent, Carlos Emmons, and Duce Staley are all gone for sure. It will take a lot of business work this offseason, just to get back to where we got to this season...but depending on how much work Reid and his staff do, is the difference between winning and losing the NFC Championship game.

PS: JCD - I am not a homer, I just take pride in my city and my team. To stick by my team and not just jump off of the bandwagon because they lose is not being a homer, thats being a fan. I'm not saying that in being a fan, I don't realize my teams shortcoming because I sure as hell do. I'm just saying that people in the city will bash people because of 1 game - stay true to your team...don't renounce them just because they lost. That was what I was saying.