View Single Post
Old
10-26-2013, 12:18 AM
smoneil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingWantsCup View Post
I will be more than patient when management starts guiding this team in the direction it needs to be, and that direction is a full on rebuild. Literally everyone except McDonagh, Callahan, Staal, and Richards (cap recapture) should be for sale. As my co-worker said to me earlier, we are a team of misfits that lack identity as a whole.

As of right now I'm very frustrated with the Band-Aid approach and I think that it couldn't be any more obvious that now is the time to rebuild.
I agree that we shouldn't do a band-aid approach. I think you go with this team as it is until the deadline nears. If they are well out of it, do what needs to be done and start from near scratch.

I disagree that Staal and Callahan would still be here, though. Staal has quietly been one of our worst defensemen this season. Both he and Callahan are too old to be of much use by the time the team comes out of a full rebuild.

If they go full rebuild, they move everyone except the kids, and young vets under 23/24 (so the kids and Moore, McD, MDZ, Stepan and maybe Hagelin). Everyone else gets moved.

smoneil is offline   Reply With Quote