View Single Post
Old
10-26-2013, 10:33 AM
WeThreeKings
Retired.

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
McCarron had 5 pts in 6 games to start the season.. Not necessarily bad, definitely around the PPG pace we were hoping..

http://www.stthomastimesjournal.com/...through-injury Here's an article where he talks about the injury..

The Montreal Canadiens prospect is currently gritting his teeth and playing hurt while recovering from a first degree separation of the AC (acromioclavicular) joint in his shoulder suffered in the same game at Guelph where Domi was ejected.

“I can’t really play my physical, hit-everybody-you-see style — I’m still tempted but I’m recovering,” the 18-year-old said. “There’s no structural damage so there’s nothing worse that can happen than just doing it again.”

He admitted it still hurts pretty bad when he bumps into opponents with his shoulder. He’s been trying to compensate by doling out punishment on the opposite side, shielding the pain.

“That’s why I haven’t really been able to play my kind of style for 60 minutes,” he said. “It’s starting to get better so I’m starting to use that shoulder a lot more. Right now, I’m just playing through it.”

Since the Guelph game injury.. he's had 1 pt in 7 games. I think the injury is definitely effecting his game.