View Single Post
Old
10-26-2013, 10:04 AM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Hendricks an energy line guy? Really? Come on. The guy is barely hitting anything. That's what I want from an energy guy, the willingness to hit anything and everything in his path. Hendricks has thrown a few hits here and there but for my money, I'd take Tootoo any day of the week as he had momentum changing body checks and that can wake a team or a crowd up. Hendricks is not doing that and that's what an energy guy does.

On the flip side he has been pretty good on the PK from what I have seen so I'm good there. I just think he is redundant but here's the thing, if the team is winning and he's doing things we can't see behind closed doors to keep the team loose or fired up, maybe he was worth the money.
Nystrom with 26 hits ... Nystrom with 23 ... both in the top 40 forwards across the league in that category. Hendricks with five minor penalties is tied for 18th among NHL forwards (still behind Weber's total and only one ahead of Fisher who has a couple of penalties at critical moments).

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote