vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
next 3 games
esche or hackett

broduer

belfour

=================
loss to flyers(will be over before it starts really) 100 percent gauranteed loss
4-1 0r 4-2

tie ...jersey leadin 1-0 late in 3 period and whamo(perrie muguirre) souray blast and koivu scores ..tie game ...montreal should have one this one and jersey will be happy with the tie...broduer stands on his head...

loss..2-1 toronto score emty netter goal 3-1 l. toronto,and injury bug hits(hope im wrong)and i can hear harry neale and bob cole talkin about young balej currently down the road in hamiltion and how much he's scoring and how the habs could use some of his scoring right now because in the last 3 games we only scored 3 or 4 goals....(take it to the bank) there goin to mention that in the leafs game i swear...and how small the habs are and they need more size to small up front ..and how it's has shown when they played the big teams like philly,new jersy and ,toronto,how montreals offense has gone aniemic in there last 3

tonight we have a battle between to teams strugglin to score harry

"oh brother what a shot by souray"

"oh baby big save on that rocket by souray harry"

god i can hear bob cole already

please hold me to this...there my pretty detailed prediction
You had me until Cole and Neale would talk about Balej. Most likely they don't even know who Montreals farm team is let alone their highest scorer.