View Single Post
Old
10-27-2013, 01:17 PM
Omni Owl
Dead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy The Elf View Post
Yeah I'm not much of a bass player but I bought a BC Rich Mockinbird bass about a year ago. I bought it because I wanted a bass and I got it for $150 and the thing is neck through construction but it has active pickups which I'm not a huge fan of. Definitely a full on metal guitar!

Re: Peavey guitars, I used to have a USA made peavey predator. It was actually my first guitar and I gave it away. Those things actually sell for a few hundred bucks these days.

Oh man, I have an Ibanez bass with active pups and the tone is really good but replacing the battery is a drag. Its held up nicely though. I used to have a Ric bass with neck thru and it was great, nice ringing out zounds.

Peavey will forever have a place with me even though I've never really owned one, its just solid made in US stuff (at least the older gear).

If ya'll haven't checked out rondomusic.com I highly recommend, next paycheck I wanna get a guitar from there. I bought a semi-hollow telecaster copy 3 years ago and its held up nicely...