View Single Post
Old
10-27-2013, 03:26 PM
otto bond

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montreal Impact FC View Post
Bergevin doesnt have the cojones to make a big deal but has it to put subban is own teamate down (contract negotiations), come on Bergevin make a move before all our useless players have 0 value dont make sure yourself a new BG. At least BG tried to bring top end quality (Kovalev) even if he failed after (sundin, hossa etc)
This I agree. In the end I rather see no trade then a bad trade. Having said that, this team will not improve a whole lot this year with out a good trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenIceHit View Post
Players that I personally think we should get rid of:

Bourque: One of the worst for +/-. Even if he's 6'2" and 217 lbs, has only 7 hits in 11 games (as much as Plekanec and less than Markov !!!!). With 4 points in 11 games, he's on pace for a 3rd season with PPG ratio less than 0.5. And has a cap hit of 3.3M until 2016.

Diaz: Second worst D for +/- after Bouillon. Among the regular players, only DD has less hits than him. If his only upside is offence, I don't think that 4 passes in 11 games is enough. Good news is that he's UFA at end of the year but unlike Bouillon and Gionta, he might have some trade value.

DD: Just the worst in every category.

Unless another team wants them which is unlikely, Bouillon and Gionta will finish the year with the Habs and won't get re-signed.

Pick your treat...
If Bourque played 100% hard in all games, he wouldn't be a 3-4 million/year player but a 5-6/year. I would like to have him in the PO...if we get there.
DD-Well it's no secret, most fan don't like his play and he has lost some fize. He's not as bad has we all think but he does creat unbalance to the lineup.
Diaz is a good card to have. If anything, we need a better Gorges.

otto bond is online now   Reply With Quote