View Single Post
Old
10-27-2013, 06:11 PM
trilobyte

vCash: 500
Dorsett made me quite angry in the game against St. Louis. I was calling for him to be scratched indefinitely. A couple of games later I posted that he is obviously not as stupid as he looked in that game against St. Louis.

Against the Red Wings, Dorsett was a force on the good side. I watched him move, make decisions, dish the puck off, backcheck...and hey, it was good.
It's a team thing. You see all these players doing good things. And in another game you see all these players doing crap except for one or two. I sincerely hope that this team realizes the level of effort it takes, but not only that, that if they do work hard they have a humongously better chance of having fun out there. Any player that is not into working hard, having success due to that hard work, and having fun in the process, should just find another job.
I don't think the Rangers are Cup candidates, to be honest. Last night I wanted to watch a good hockey game, with fingers crossed and hope that NYR would show up. I have been doing that for over forty years. They did show up. I always take it one game at a time. I can believe in these guys if they believe in themselves.

trilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote