View Single Post
Old
10-27-2013, 05:29 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
Looking at the two PP goals last night, Hendricks had Sobodka tied up in the slot when Steen entered the zone cleanly and took his shot on the first and Pietrangelo was fronted by Gaustad on the second. Those are the only two goals on the kill this season where Hendricks was on the ice. Spaling was on the ice for more goals allowed on the PK in just over half the short handed time. Weber, Klein, Cullen, and Gaustad all with more goals allowed while on the kill. Singling Hendricks out ignores that there are three other players with a role on the PK and if the entire unit isn't working together as one it fails. Right now our PK is hit or miss ... allowing nothing or two goals in a game with no middle ground.
You're so worried about arguing you miss the entire point. Doesn't matter if it's Spaling or Hendricks, dressing either of the 2 penalty killers when we have team full of guys that can do it, makes no sense. I don't care which one you sit but one of them should, Spaling, Hendricks, I don't care, we need offense, we need puck possession. Stalberg needs to play, sit one of those 2.

Hell if it was up to me, both would sit, I don't think either of them have earned a spot.

triggrman is online now   Reply With Quote