View Single Post
Old
10-28-2013, 01:09 AM
Trav

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex Appeal View Post
Correction noted. They were upset in the section finals. But this was a 20-5 team that everyone expected to be defending their title at the state tournament. What player would pick up and leave, so close to experiencing this chance of a lifetime in MN hockey. It's the dream of every high school player, and defies logic.

Baer was kicked off his team, "for visiting a Major Junior program." That is a quote from the coach of BSM, who is also head of the MN coaches association, Ken Pauly. It was a political decision in an ongoing battle between Minnesota hockey, and competing non-NCAA interests outside our state.

To spin this and say Baer left the team unhappy...in light of the coach boldly admitting he was kicked off for attending a WHL game, is a complete lie.

Minnesota has a notorious online board for High School Hockey, where players like Besse and Baer can get regularly misrepresented by people like you. And those who look at other non-NCAA opportunities are regularly crucified. Your recent posts would fit in perfect there. It's a place where the Minnesota hockey bubble of ego-inflated everything, can truly be experienced!

I happened to go on to that Minnesota high school hockey message forum after Baer joined the Giants to ask what people could tell me bout him. Not only did I not get one response but they went and banned me without saying why lol.

Trav is offline   Reply With Quote