View Single Post
Old
10-28-2013, 12:17 PM
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
In all seriousness, I wanted to take a few minutes and extend a very sincere thank you to Argar as well as all of the consistent GMs that have been in The Bluth Company for so long.

When i first made The Bluth Company in August of last year, this is exactly what i hoped would come from it. This league is far and away the best GM Connected league on HF Boards, and as far as i know, the best public GM Connected league out there.

I had to step down as commissioner due to school commitments, which was a little upsetting because i loved doing it so much, but Argar has done a fantastic job taking over. He's had to deal with so many different problems and he's handled them outstandingly. The Bluth Company could have crumbled and gone away but due to Argar's dedication, this league is still going and going strong. I have full confidence that this league will stay just as fun and active, regardless of whatever future problems we have to deal with, and that's because we have a great Commissioner.

I also wanted to thank the GMs that have been around for so long. A lot of us have been playing against eachother, joking around with eachother, arguing with eachother, for almost a full year now. The only way this league works is by having GMs who are active and love playing NHL videogames. There's too many of you to thank individually, which is amazing by the way, but i wanted to thank all of you as well.

This league is some of the most fun i've ever had playing videogames so thank you all for giving me and everyone else some enjoyment.
your welcome

Stockey is offline   Reply With Quote