View Single Post
10-28-2013, 11:10 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by SchultzSquared View Post
2006- Cowen, Ferraro, Howse, Bubnick, Eakin, Ashton, Gardiner, Schenn, Boychuk, Elliott, Lieuwen, Barrie, Kane (62%)

2007- Howden, Moffatt, Pysyk, Ross, Theriau, Sundher, Connolly, Madaisky, Ranford, Czerwonka, Bunz, Simpson (55%)

2008- RNH, Rattie, Siemens, St. Croix, McNeill, Smith, Murray, Scarlett, McColgan, Bell, Yuen (50%)

2009- Pouliot, Rielly, Reinhart, Dumba, Stephenson, Winther, Walters, Hodges, Jones, Troock, Shinkaruk, Roy, Olsen (59%)

Average 57%... so being first round WHL pick means 1 in 2 become NHL draft pick... can you find a better predictor... bet not

Little over every one out of two... pretty good odds for something so fluid as junior kids... so much changes
Oh I agree its a predictor of sorts, but by no means a gaurantee.
My point as suggesting that because you were a 1st round pick in the Dub & were afterwards picked in the 7t round of the NHL draft that you are somehow not fufilling your promise is ridiculous. Fact is he more than lived up to his billing, both in NHL draft & in his performance in the Dub. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous
That was my point