Thread: Czech Republic: WJC 2014 Roster - Prediction
View Single Post
Old
10-29-2013, 07:30 AM
czechcanadian

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty10 View Post
This years team is going to be fairly weak. I really think last year was a team that could have competed for a medal, but things didn't really work out (not to mention they left Stransky off the team again due to politics). This year they're not going to be able to replace the holes left by graduated players. Who will replace the star power of Hertl, Frk, Musil, Jaskin and Bartosak? Or the grit and leadership of Sedlak and speed of Hyka?

Faksa is really going to have to lead this team and Langhamer will have to play out of his mind in goal if this team wants to have a chance. I can see a 5th place finish, but nothing more.
Yeah for sure. It's not that strong of a team. But will be for the next few years. With the likes of vrana, pastrnak, karabacek, zacha, pyrochta, vladar... I mean the list goes on of upcoming talents. They are going to be better then last years group. A lot better in my opinion.. But it will be interesting to see some of them play on this years team. I think vrana, pastrnak, and zacha are guarantees.. But yeah... 5th place is likely.

czechcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote