View Single Post
Old
10-29-2013, 10:06 AM
Stonehands77

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justified View Post
please no Tebow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because a QB who can't throw would definitely fit in the Chip Kelly offense. There isn't a rolleyes big enough for how I feel about that.

I'll be honest, I'm not terribly disappointed with the Eagles right now. I expected them to match last season's win total, so the fact that they've already got 3 wins is actually a little ahead of where I figured they'd be. Vick needs to go (which I've thought for some time now) and Foles isn't the answer, but I like the concept of the offense and think with the right QB and some more talent at WR it would be very good. The D still needs a ton of talent to be added, but they're at least looking better then earlier. Positive signs. I'm just hoping for a good draft pick this year, finding a QB, and then building from there.

And for Peter King to stop writing about something he knows nothing about. Which is football, for those wondering. Maybe he can write some more about high school field hockey or whatever ******** he used to stick in his columns all the time.