View Single Post
Old
10-29-2013, 09:24 AM
niinah
Section 214

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
Can you share any stories from your fellow season subscribers who were also disgruntled?
The people next to us got their seats moved by 10 seats (I don't know how that's possible), though they had explicitly confirmed with their rep several times that this was not going to happen.

Quote:
I would wait until they figure out where to put you, then contact the buyers. The Rangers may ask for your old ticket stock back before making an exchange, or they may just cancel the barcodes outright, and then you'd be on the hook to make it right.
Yes will give it a few days.. my main concern now are the games I sold for this week! I only have electronic tickets in any case, so re-issue should be easy if they find some seats for me.
"Funny" thing is, since it does not say obstructed on my tickets, Stubhub said they have no problem with the tickets and I don't have to cancel the sales. I will not do that to people who paid good money for a view of the ice though, so will figure it out somehow, hopefully I will get some seats to offer in exchange for the same price.

Quote:
I was quite pleased with my new location. Went up to visit my old neighbors in 222/223 between periods. I didn't see anyone in my old seats, so I wonder if they were down there in Row 1 with you...

Cheers!
-Doug
Good to hear things went smoothly for you!

Last edited by niinah: 10-29-2013 at 09:34 AM.
niinah is offline   Reply With Quote