View Single Post
Old
12-13-2006, 12:37 PM
Cenzo_

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nittany View Post
It's called an opinion - look into it. This is an open forum.

My opinion is that he will not turn into anything more than a fringe NHL'er. Maybe I'll be wrong.

I don't think he has all the tools, physical and mental, to be a front line player.
I think it s normal that people from Quebec cheers more for a young quebeker prospect ( who is pretty impressive for his firts season).
But in some way, if kostsysin is really a better player (that s not what i am saying) then it s kind off stupid to cheer more for the local boy, but i m sorry we (french canadiens) just love to have a young prospect with our roots!

But i do agree, people taht are saying trade kostsysin are wrong, why would u want to trade our best prospect. Hey let s trade all our prospect and keep our player for the next 10 year, i can t wait to see kovy in 10 year's !

But i'm sorry kostsysin got hies chance on the big league, and he blew it! Carbo was saying that kostsysib deseved him, that it s not normal for a players who s getting a chance to play in the nhl to give a slow match... that s his opinion, maybe not yours

But i defenitly think Carbo know what to do best

Cenzo_ is offline   Reply With Quote