Trade Proposal Thread - Mk 2.0 - Steals and Ripoffs
View Single Post
10-29-2013, 11:17 AM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Trading Peter Budaj
I just wanted to hear your thoughts and have discussion on trading Peter Budaj. So before some of you crucify me. Here are some of my points as to why I think it may be wise
1. After his salary is up he will be in the 3 Million dollar range...For a backup?
2. His ceiling has never been higher ( I am not saying teams are lining up for a very good backup) but I think a team like Edmonton would give up something useful to us possibly
3. We could use a bigger guy in top 6 or a good stay at home D
Now some of the negatives about trading him such as:
1. Who will be our backup Takarski?
2. price may have to take on more games
I don't really have a trade in mind at the top of my head, but if you guys may have trade proposals you think may work for both teams. Budaj could possibly be used in a package deal even?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by endo519