View Single Post
10-29-2013, 01:50 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
Cammarata has been solid so far. No complaints at all as this Minny team is stacked and minutes are hard to come by.

But I am also very happy for Fasching as I said it last year, this kid is a big family man, he needs to be closer to his family at this point in his life. You knew something was off for him the two years at the USNDP, and I always figured being away from his family made his hockey life very difficult to concentrate on. This was the best decision for him to go to Minnesota and with him being closer to home, you can see a completely different player here. This could be the rise of something special here with Fasching. The kid just needed to be closer to his family to concentrate more on the game. Good for him.

What a stacked team the Gophers have. Top to bottom just loaded with talent.
Indeed, I went to the 6-1 shellacking of BC on Sunday and as impressed as I've been watching them on TV this year, they're even more impressive in person. I can't definitively say they're the best team in the country yet but they have to be the most entertaining.

Also couldn't be happier for Fasching, he's absolutely thriving on that line with Rau and Warning. It's scary to think he's only going to get better as the season goes on.