View Single Post
Old
10-29-2013, 04:41 PM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
please. we have been with this franchise through thick and thin. still sad outsiders like you really do feel our players are scraps. we have had our share of more than good teams since the lockout and nothing to show. we have every reason to ask this question at this point. majority, i don't believe, are not calling for trotz now but another sub-par season and it may be time.

like i said, trotz goes, poile stays. but enough with ridiculous posts like yours. it may have held water 4 years ago but trotz has to show something. you dont stay with a franchise as long as trotz has with so little to show.
I would be willing to be that Poile would resign before he fires Trotz. We have been in far more dire situations than this and Poile stuck with him, so any call to fire trotz now would logically be from ownership, and that would signal that they are no longer willing to just let Poile do his thing, which, given how many teams would crawl to Nashville to steal Poile from us would be his cue to leave...

That said, I dont see it happening...

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote