View Single Post
Old
10-29-2013, 06:22 PM
tujague

vCash: 500
In Handball, I lost one of my big 3 Backs to a long ass injury. 16 days! Still managed to get by Resovia today even though he played it on High. I'm 3 points out of first right now. I don't think I'll be there by the time Rivers gets back. I even considered going out and buying a good young player, but it's so hard to trust my HR's guesstimates on Qs. I'd still like to take the plunge

In soccer, my offense is off. Well, it's exploded a bit in the last two games. But I should be scoring a lot more considering all of the shots my guys are getting off. 45ST 29SW and only 9 goals. That includes a 5 goal outburst last game.

McCready only has 2+1 playing against some of the weaker teams in the league. I don't know what's happened to him. He had a small streak last season where he scored some goals, but he's been at 0.5 gpg outside of that. New guy Dekker has stepped up in the last two games. He's knocked in 4 goals. He's got 120 Shot less than McCready, but has 11ST and only 1 SW. McCready has 7ST and 5SW. Am I doing it wrong?

In hockey, stuff is happening. That's all I was going to write as nothing is really going on. But I do have those two pulls from last week. Turns out the 4 star dman does indeed have a 70Q for his main attribute. Eff me. The guy who is a goalie, but also a better winger, is still training tech because I have no idea what to do with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by tescosamoa View Post
I did a bonehead move in football. I grabbed two UFA's but I was looking at the wrong players stats I wanted on the query ... Well lets just say I picked up a huge stupid mistake...
More info please

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytihu View Post
Elite 8 NC matchup against Mojo will be tough. We're both probably in the top 5-6 teams in the USA right now I'd guess.
Good luck.

Welcome to the game, Westender