View Single Post
Old
10-30-2013, 12:33 AM
Jarvi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nithoniniel View Post
You guys will want to read this btw.

In Scandinavia we can get feed through a service called Viaplay. It's basically the regular stuff except that it stays on-site during commercials. This basically lets me (and others using the same service) listen in on what the broadcast teams are talking about when off air. I watched the Sportsnet Oilers feed.

At one point when they were off air they started talking about Perron being sick. This is what they said: (I'm paraphrasing here so it's not exact word for word)

"He's sick. Illness and fatigue, illness and fatigue. He is sick of playing for this team probably."

Ouch. Not as bad as when they completely trashed Reimer in our last game against you guys while off air, but still not pretty.

Now it's off air mind you, but it is still interesting. You hear a lot of stuff they are too polished to say when on air.
I really, really want this Viaplay thing.

And hopefully Perron is. Despite that I love his play and what he brings, if a player that we just brought in from a real hockey team just exploded after half a year, and let everyone know. That might be a shake that Katz needs to clean house.

Jarvi is offline   Reply With Quote