View Single Post
Old
10-29-2013, 11:33 PM
plikestechno

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwiz999 View Post

What I can't understand is whether or not the team is playing the system with poor results or if the some players are just out there doing their own thing?
Uh, it's B and it's been B for a long time. Entitled, gutless vets (Hemsky, Smyth, Horcorff) have given way to a new crop of entitled, gutless young stars (Eberle, Hall, RNH, Schultz) led by their pal Sam Gagner that do whatever they want without repercussions. When are those guys ever going to get benched? And of course Yak and other skill guys on the team watch them not buy in so they figure they dont have to buy in either.

They've burned through three coaches in four years and I don't think Eakins is going to be here much longer unless a massive turnaround happens.

As I said earlier in the thread you have to put Hemsky, Gordon, Perron out against the top lines, especially the highly skilled ones, and put the younger ballerinas out against lesser competition. And maybe when they see some success and some composure and how to keep skill guys at bay a bit then maybe they will get it eventually and in time these "young stars" can match up with top lines again.

I personally would trade Eberle for the best package you can get. That would send a real message to the "young stars".

Last edited by plikestechno: 10-29-2013 at 11:39 PM.
plikestechno is offline   Reply With Quote