View Single Post
Old
10-30-2013, 10:16 AM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
He doesn't fit the system, man. He'd be a bust. He's a 3-4 LB and we aren't changing the entire defensive scheme for one draft pick.
Just let me have my dream!

There are a few players from UB I'd love to add to the Giants, but only Mack fills a need (and not that well, unfortunately).

Wide receiver Alex Neutz. I had a class with him back in the day. Kid has the biggest hands I've ever seen in-person, a magnet for the ball. He's making Licata look good this year. 7 TDs has him tied for 15th in the FBS. 628 yards on 39 receptions. Also handles some punt returning for the team - I think they trust his hands more than anyone.

Running back Brandon Oliver. Remember this name. Reminds me so much of Ahmad Bradshaw. Not the biggest guy, but he has the ability to hit the hole with speed, disappear under a slew of players, and appear on the other side of the field with a full-head of steam. Listed at 5'8" 208lbs. Legs the size of tree trunks. 874 yards on 180 rushes this season is good for 15th in the FBS. Has gotten into the end zone 9 times.

DE/DT - Colby Way. More suited as a DE, sometimes lines up at DT for the Bulls. He benefits a lot from having Mack out there. He's a junior, so I don't know if he'll leave for the draft. I would be surprised if he did.

I think Neutz and Oliver will end up being taken near the fourth round. Mack is going in the first-round, no doubt.

On another note - Way to go, TT!

Quote:
The comeback kid > RT @DanGrazianoESPN: Giants' Terrell Thomas named NFC Defensive Player of the Week.
https://twitter.com/NotoriousOHM/sta...71300963323904

Last edited by silverfish: 10-30-2013 at 10:37 AM.