View Single Post
Old
10-30-2013, 10:32 AM
Scarecrow Boat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoutman1 View Post
the Lavallee kid is on interesting kid....i saw him at the NAPS and for his team Nickle City...the kid is BIG at 6'06/202 he is very physical, strong and good skills, he is the type of player IMO who is a future wild card, he could be one of the best players in the world for his age OR he could be getting by due to his size and some skill....I personally hope he is one of the best so i rank him as just that till other wise.....the kid does have great size now that an NHL player would die for lol and he is actually very skilled and great using his size....this kid has the mean streak, size and skill to keep dominating, he could very well be amazing in the future...lbut if he gets too big since he is 6'6 now and could go to 6'09 to 7'00 if he gets to 7'00 makes you wonder if there is such thing as too big.
If he sprouts to 6'9"-7'00" and he's still athletic, he'll be a crazy defensive D-man Donno why they're keeping him on fwd, I'm sure he's going to get out skated for the next few years unless he's more athletic than the last video I saw, very possibly could be.

He already has an enforcer job locked down worst case scenario

Scarecrow Boat is offline   Reply With Quote