View Single Post
Old
10-30-2013, 12:02 PM
Beerfish

vCash: 500
The main frustration points for me are:

1) The top most people in charge of this team to me are thoroughly unlikeable. I don't like the way they do things. I don't trust them to do the right thing. I don't like their attitude. I don't like the image they have created for the team. I don't like the fact that they are totally intrenched in where they are and cannot be tossed.

2) The media (who are always a very important part of any big change in an organization.) are in most cases totally controlled by the team and don't have a journalistic bone in their bodies. They dismiss the common fan and yet their actions short and long term indicate they have a far worse grasp on reality and credibility than the 'common mouth breathing schlep who lives in his moms basement.'

The tier one and tier two fans of this organization should be given medals for sticking up with this disgrace of an organization. Pro sports teams bring up the term 'business decision' whenever they want to justify one of their unpopular actions however they never want the fans to react to a team in business terms.

Beerfish is offline   Reply With Quote