View Single Post
Old
01-19-2004, 08:47 PM
Moumni_Bachir

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Moumni_Bachir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
I agree. Pairing him with Souray would be the best solution, since Souray can cover for Komisarek's mistakes (heck he does it all the time for Q). And the only time this year where I got the impression Komisarek was playing spectacular hockey was when he was paired for one game with Souray. It was during the time Quintal got hurt. I thought CJ would have left this pairing intact after such a strong showing as they really kicked ass together in that game. But it did not remain unchanged and slowly but surely, from then on, Komisarek started to play worse and worse, getting bumped from left to right to forward to the stands and changing pairing partner virtually every game.
Yeah, I saw that game too, and Komi was throwing his weight around every shift. Now he lost his emotional dimension. I saw him play the last month and he doesn't seem comfortable anymore. It is too early to say that but this is going to affect Komi's career. Remember last year everyone when Mike Komisarek was in pace for the Calder for the season 03-04? I think we can forget it right now.