View Single Post
Old
10-30-2013, 06:12 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers723 View Post
I still feel Torts was the absolute worst kind of coach for a player like kreider. I think the lockout also was a setback. Both Richards and kreider said that he was uptight and nervous of making a mistake. even last year he showed good flashes but the second he made teh smallest mistake Torts stapled him to the bench and sent him to Hartford. Now he has been able to take a deep breathe have fun and just let the game come to him. Kreider isnt going to be dominant every game which is fine because John tavares was pretty quiet alst night and he is elite as they come. i dont think he will regress because he now knows what it takes
What kind of "mistakes" are you even talking about? I keep seeing this myth being carried out. Back here in reality, the kid started moving his feet, imposing his will, and forcing his way into the dirty areas of the ice. Are you insinuating Tortorella didn't preach that to him? How does one make so many mistakes in stone-age Tortorella land? You're lucky thats not really the case, because it would've meant hes an idiot hockey player. Its much better - again, here in reality - that something clicked and he started skating.