View Single Post
Old
10-31-2013, 10:10 AM
ilovetheflyers8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dats81 View Post
I know that feeling.

That team drives me mad and every time I watch a game and they blow it. I just want to stay away from it for a couple of weeks but find myself checking Twitter and HFBoards the next day again and again. Can't break out of the cycle. Once a Flyer always a Flyers no matter how bad they are.

And on top of it I have enough time to follow every game this season because my girlfriend will spend the entire year in Korea for joint studies
You'd probably be better off spending some of those late nights you'd be watching games having some late night skype talks and other activities .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
I like Raffl's work ethicic and he can carry the puck into the zone well but kinda wish a more offensive player was brought up onto the wing. Don't even thing McGinn was that guy either. Other then his goals he didn't do anything offensively (didn't handle the puck well or control the play along the boards well.)

Can't find the article but I did read somewhere that Straka was a consideration on being brought up but with his injury he didn't. Kid was looking good in the AHL also.
Like someone else said, it would probably be a good idea to just have Raffl trade places with Read.